Hi everyone!!! I am back after a real long break.
Well we all are aware of the health benefits of yoghurt, it can be diluted further with water and be taken with lunch, which we Gujaratis call it chaas. Well here is a very easy recipe to get the natural taste of Yoghurt without getting it a sour taste!!!
- 500ml Milk
- 2 – 3 teaspoons of previous home made yoghurt or the ready made one can also do
- Warm the 500ml milk let it not boil, just a luke warm feeling. You can test it by dipping your finger in the milk which should NOT give you a burning sensation.
- Take 2 to 3 teaspoons of previous yoghurt and whisk it well in another clean vessel.
- Pour the Luke warm milk and stir well, cover it and let it rest for 4hours.
- If it stays more than 4 hours the yoghurt will become sour, and if you want more thicker version of the same, use full fat or farm fresh milk.
Warm the milk
Take 2 to 3 teaspoons of old yoghurt and whisk it with a spoon
Once the milk is Luke warm, pour it in a vessel in which you spread the yoghurt
This is ready yoghurt to eat, it takes 4hrs
Many ladies lack Heamoglobin these days. Well here’s a drink that will boost your heamoglobin in just 30 days.
- Two or three peeled Carrots
- Half Beetroot
- 1 Apple (Red or Green) any.
All the above need to be blended in the juicer and your haemoglobin drink is ready.
Peeled Carrots, beetroots and Apple
Blend it in the juicer
Tada! take this everyday!
Ingredients: Lets Cut the Heat with Nimbu Pani 🙂
- 2 Medium sized Lemons
- 500ml ice cold water
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Roasted Jeera Powder
Squeeze two Lemons
Add Sugar, Salt and Roasted Cumin Powder
Add 500ml Ice cold Water and Mix Well
Sieve it in the Jug
Garnish with Phudina Leaf
Take a Picture
And have fun…Cut the heat