Wow wow longggggggg awaited recipee. Every body can generate a sweet tooth on hearing the name of cakes. This super easy and super spongy cakes are so easily made at home. So if you have a cake tooth, here is n eggless recipe. Please note this batter can also be made as a wholesome cake.
- 500 gms Self Raising flour
- 240 gms sugar, Powdered
- 250 gms butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla essense
- 21/4 cup hot milk
- 11/2 tsp baking powder
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Pour hot milk little at a time and continue mixing
- Cool the micture. Fold in the remaining ingredientsto make a soft liquid dough
- Place paper cake cases in a tray and fill with one tbsp of the mixture
- Sprinkle cake sweets on top
- Pre-heat oven and bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes until golden brown
- Cool and store in an air tight container