Chocolate, who on earth would not like chocolate. I never knew how different brownies are from a normal chocolate cake, until I made to discover the taste. If you love chocolate, then brownie is your thing. It is usually served with ice-cream, so let’s begin. 🙂
- 1 Cup coarsely cut Dark Chocolate (I use the dairy land dark chocolate bar)
- ½ Cup Butter + 2 tbsp. corn oil
- 1 Cup Whole Sugar
- 1.5Cups home baking
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- ¼ Cup Curd (Home Made)
- ½ Cup Milk
- ½ Cup crushed walnuts (optional)
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. Soda bicarbonate
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Coarsely cut the dark chocolate, melt the butter in the microwave and mix it with the chocolate, mix until the chocolate melts. You can microwave it for 2 minutes to melt is well until smooth.
- Now add the sugar and mix well until sugar melts, keep stirring with the spatula, add the curd and mix well.
- Sieve the home baking flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, soda bicarbonate and salt. Mix well; add ½ cup milk and mix like cut fold method.
- Finally add the 2tbsp. oil and the batter should be shining. Use a baking paper, to pour the batter in the baking tray, and then bake.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 180C
- Melted dark chocolate compound and melted white chocolate compound use a spoon to draw the lines and serve with vanilla ice-cream. (melt the compound using a double boiler and add 1 tbsp. corn oil for the shiny look)
Hurray for this one, I love baking but my cakes go through a lot of trial and error processes, well this recipe I got after trying several other recipes. I realised if you use oil in your cake batter instead of butter, the cakes are softer and moist as oil is way much lighter than butter. The even have a longer shelf life. Ill post a picture of the cups I use for my cake measurements, alternatively you can buy a scale that depicts the exact grams you need. But I personally don’t have that patience so I prefer using the cup measurements.
For the batter Ingredients (Makes 24 pcs)
- 1 Mug glass Buttermilk (I used homemade curd and added some water) normal glass. (Chaas)
- 2 cups Sugar (whole sugar)
- ½ cup corn oil
- 11/4 cup home baking
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. soda bicarbonate
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
For the frosting (just enough for the 24pcs)
- 5 tbsp. soft salted butter
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Oreo Sprinkles
- In a bowl, add buttermilk, oil and sugar, whisk it until you get a pasty texture until the sugar melts. Sieve in all the dry ingredients and MIX THE BATTER WITH A SPATULA until you get a proper Cake batter.
- Pour the mixture into the cake cups, ¾ filled up. Preheat the oven for 10minutes and bake for 20minutes at 200C.
- For the frosting mix all the ingredients above except the sprinkles. Use a whisking machine until you get a smooth creamy texture; fill it in a piping bag.
- Now once the cupcakes cool down, using the piping bag lay the design and sprinkle the Oreo sprinkles.
Wow wow longggggggg awaited recipee. Every body can generate a sweet tooth on hearing the name of cakes. This super easy and super spongy cakes are so easily made at home. So if you have a cake tooth, here is n eggless recipe. Please note this batter can also be made as a wholesome cake.
- 500 gms Self Raising flour
- 240 gms sugar, Powdered
- 250 gms butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla essense
- 21/4 cup hot milk
- 11/2 tsp baking powder
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Pour hot milk little at a time and continue mixing
- Cool the micture. Fold in the remaining ingredientsto make a soft liquid dough
- Place paper cake cases in a tray and fill with one tbsp of the mixture
- Sprinkle cake sweets on top
- Pre-heat oven and bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes until golden brown
- Cool and store in an air tight container