Here is presenting a hands on healhty snack easily made at home. Lets start.
- 500gms of puffed rice/mamra
- 2 tbsp. corn oil
- A few curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. tumeric powder
- 1 tsp. red kashmiri chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp. hot red chilli powder
- To make it easier, first sun dry the puffed rice, so they automatically become crunchy. Say for 3 to 4 hours.
- Now in a big pan, heat oil and add the curry leaves, followed by tumeric powder, immediately thereafter add the puffed rice.
- Roast them for like 10 to 15 minutes, once they are cooked, add the chilli powder and mix well.
- Ready to eat.