Okay let us do some super healthy dish. It is a high protein dish so to the women out there who are anaemic and need to eat healthy should include this at least thrice a week. Super healthy it is so let’s begin. Yet again I get this from my super woman my mommy. Best served when hot.
- 2 cups split green grams
- Water to soak them over night
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. green chilli paste (adjust it to you chilli intake)
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- Water to dilute the batter after coarse grinding it
- Wash and soak the split green grams overnight, now use your hands to remove the skin, remember you are not supposed to get away with all the skin. Rinse them in water and grind them to a coarse paste.
- Now add the batter in a bowl, followed by salt, pepper, ginger paste, chilli paste and some water to make it semi thick. You will see in the pic below the thickness to maintain.
- Now heat a non-stick pan and with a round spatula, pour the batter and spread it round across, making it not too thin or too thick.
- Cover the non-stick pan, once it steams up, turn it over to cook the front side and tada its ready. Let them turn Golden brown.
- Note you can use oil to cook them in the pan, well i did not use oil though.