Hurray this is my all-time favourite. Monali one of my friends shared this awesome recipe with me. If you have a sweet tooth guys this is for you. I personally do not like Nan Khatai but on the contrary love these fingers. They are very pricey in the market, well I guess because of the amount of butter used in baking it. So let’s start;
- 200 gms Butter
- 200 gms All Purpose/Home Baking
- 60 gms icing sugar
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 5 tbsp. Corn Flour
- A few drops Vanilla essence
- 60gms Dark chocolate compound + 1 tsp. corn oil
- Cream Butter and sugar until its super fluffy, sieve in all the dry ingredients. The batter should be soft enough to come out of a piping bag.
- Place the batter in a piping bag and use the biggest nozzle that will give the curvy shape. In a baking tray lay them and bake at 180c for 20 minutes
- After the cool, dip each side into the melted dark chocolate compound (use the double boiler method to melt it). Rest them on a grill until the chocolate settles. Kuddos ready!!