Well this is one of our main breakfast dishes on Sundays. I came up with this idea to avoid eggs in my house. Being a pure vegetarian I cannot allow eggs in my kitchen. So the first time I made it blended in well with my family and friends and one of them even commented, that this tastes better than scrambled eggs. Haha since then scrambled paneer it is on the platter. So let’s start.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 200 gms. Grated Paneer
- ¼ cup chopped green capsicum
- 3 chopped green chillies
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 5 to 6 slices of bread
- Butter as required to toast the bread
- In a bowl, grate paneer, add capsicum, salt, pepper, green chillies and cilantro. Mix well
- Heat the pan and add the paneer, keep mixing it on the pan until it slightly turns brown, remove it in the serving plate.
- Apply butter on the slices of bread and toast them until golden brown, transfer them into the serving plate and its ready.
- So easy!