Wow i had never thought that i could actually make these at home. Just that the cauliflower was too much in the house and i thought of experimenting this dish. Surprise surprise it turned out so delicious. So lets begin.
For the frying batter (Most Important)
- 3 tbsp. all purpose
- 1/2 tbsp. corn flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Enough water for a semi-thick smooth paste
- Oil for deep frying
For the Manchurian Masala
- 2 Cups of cut medium sized cauliflower florets
- ¼ Cup green capsicum diced big cubes
- ¼ Cup large diced cabbage leaves
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1-2 tsp. soya sauce
- 1 tsp. dark soya sauce
- 1 tsp. tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. chilli sauce
- 11/2 tsp. Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. corn flour melted in water should be watery say like 7 tbsp. water1tbsp.
- 1 tsp. Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup fresh chopped Cilantro
- Mix the above for the batter, heat oil, fry them in hot oil reducing to medium high, until they are golden, remove and place them aside.
- Now in non-stick pan heat oil, add the green capsicum and sauté until cooked, add salt to the mixture.
- Once the capsicum is cooked, add tomato sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, and the corn flour paste, cook for further 5 to 7 minutes. Once the gravy thickens up, add the fried cauli flower florets and sauté on high flame until the sauce sticks to the Florets.
- Finally garnish with fresh cilantro and enjoy!