White chocolates taste equally good as the milk and the dark chocolate. Only if you knew how easily they are made at home.
- 300gms White chocolate compound (I use the dairy land compound)
- 1 tbsp. corn oil
- Handful whole Pistas
- Chocolate silicon trays
- Use the double boiler, in a pan boil some water, coarsely chop the white compound and place it in a glass bowl and place this bowl inside the pan.
- You will see the chocolate melting, once it melts add oil and keep mixing until you get a shiny look.
- Finally use a spoon to pour the mixture into the silicon chocolate tray, place one pista in the shape and cover it up with more chocolate.
- Freeze for 15mins and they are ready! enjoy