Chocolate, who on earth would not like chocolate. I never knew how different brownies are from a normal chocolate cake, until I made to discover the taste. If you love chocolate, then brownie is your thing. It is usually served with ice-cream, so let’s begin. 🙂
- 1 Cup coarsely cut Dark Chocolate (I use the dairy land dark chocolate bar)
- ½ Cup Butter + 2 tbsp. corn oil
- 1 Cup Whole Sugar
- 1.5Cups home baking
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- ¼ Cup Curd (Home Made)
- ½ Cup Milk
- ½ Cup crushed walnuts (optional)
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. Soda bicarbonate
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Coarsely cut the dark chocolate, melt the butter in the microwave and mix it with the chocolate, mix until the chocolate melts. You can microwave it for 2 minutes to melt is well until smooth.
- Now add the sugar and mix well until sugar melts, keep stirring with the spatula, add the curd and mix well.
- Sieve the home baking flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, soda bicarbonate and salt. Mix well; add ½ cup milk and mix like cut fold method.
- Finally add the 2tbsp. oil and the batter should be shining. Use a baking paper, to pour the batter in the baking tray, and then bake.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 180C
- Melted dark chocolate compound and melted white chocolate compound use a spoon to draw the lines and serve with vanilla ice-cream. (melt the compound using a double boiler and add 1 tbsp. corn oil for the shiny look)