Dearest readers, heres again another super duper easy recipe made with gram flour, it is super delicious and easily prepared at home. So here we go;
Ingredients (Serves 3)
- 1 Cup Gram Flour
- 3 Cups Buttermilk (Chaas), i preferably use the shelf yoghurt to make this, to avoid any sour taste.
- 1 Tsp ginger chilly paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
For the Temper
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp oil
- Fresh chopped coriander
- In a glass bowl, mix the gram flour and buttermilk, whisk it with well with a whisker, making sure there are no lumps in the batter. The batter will be watery do not worry. Add the spices as well.
- Place it in the microwave for first 2 minutes, remove and mix well, again for 3 minutes, making sure at regular minute intervals, you remove the batter from the micro to mix it, followed by heating it up.
- Now place abit of the mixture on your finger and rub it with the thumb, if it smoothly comes out, its done
- Now take two big steel plates and grease the back of the plate with oil, place the batter and spread with a butter knife. Cut horizontally and roll them with your hands, Place the rolls in a plate
- Place some oil and all the temper items, pour the mixture onto the rolls and its done.