Yummy in my Tummy, this is also one of my favourite dishes, i often make it and if you like milk, you will defintely like this one. Another secret, you can mix the red sauce with the white sauce the pasta tatstes even better. So here we go for the white sauce recipe.
Ingredients (Serves 3)
- 2 Bowls boiled pasta
- 750 ml full fat milk (haha even low fat milk is allowed)
- 1 tbsp All purpose home baking
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- All the dry italian herbs (Basil, Thyme, Mixed Herbs, Rosemary, Oregano) a pinch of all of these.
- Red chilli flakes
- Black pitted olives
- Salt, Black Pepper to taste
- Boil pasta in an open pan. After boiled, drain them in cold water and mix it with some olive oil.
- In a pan heat butter and add the flour, roast it for a while and add the milk and bring it to a boil, once it boils add salt, followed by all the spices in the ingredients.
- Bring another boil and you will see it will thicken itself in sauce form.
- Add the boiled pasta and garnish with red chilli flakes, best served when hot.