Hi everyone!!! I am back after a real long break.
Well we all are aware of the health benefits of yoghurt, it can be diluted further with water and be taken with lunch, which we Gujaratis call it chaas. Well here is a very easy recipe to get the natural taste of Yoghurt without getting it a sour taste!!!
- 500ml Milk
- 2 – 3 teaspoons of previous home made yoghurt or the ready made one can also do
- Warm the 500ml milk let it not boil, just a luke warm feeling. You can test it by dipping your finger in the milk which should NOT give you a burning sensation.
- Take 2 to 3 teaspoons of previous yoghurt and whisk it well in another clean vessel.
- Pour the Luke warm milk and stir well, cover it and let it rest for 4hours.
- If it stays more than 4 hours the yoghurt will become sour, and if you want more thicker version of the same, use full fat or farm fresh milk.