Wow After reallly very very long, i am back. Sorry for the break guys, but my phone had actually hung, needed to get that sorted. But finally i am back.
So basically days when you reallly lazy you can prepare the delicious rice sticks, which are healthy and less time consuming to make. So lets start;
- 150gms Rice Sticks
- Water to boil the Rice sticks
- 1 Capsicum cut into long thick sticks
- 1 Carrot cut into long thin sticks
- 1/4 Cabbge grated – major substitute of Onions; heheh
- A few ginger sticks
- 2 to 3 Green chillies cut into sticks
- Red chilli flakes, Black sesame seeds
- Olive oil is used for Topping and not Temper
- 15ml Soya sauce
- Salt & Pepper for flavour
Boil the Rice sticks and drain out in a strainer, run it under fresh water so they dont stick to each other. In a pan take 2 tbsp oil, add ginger sticks, chilli sticks and gradually all the cut veggies. Add Salt and let the veggies cook in an OPEN pan DO NOT COVER IT.
Finally add the rice sticks, olive oil, soya sauce and mix well. Add the pepper and red chilli flakes.
Garnish with black sesame seeds and tada Ready!!!