Hehehe ok this sounds funny but actually this is how i make my Jacket potatoes so the taste of cheese is not lost any where in the process. This is also a super duper easy recipee. I always make this when i dont know of what to cook. And guys its super healthy and fatty for the cheese part. You can ignore the cheese. So here we go
- 1 Cup Fresh Red Beans
- 1 diced carrot
- 1 diced green capsicum
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 tbsp Ginger chilli paste
- 2 tomatoes Blended
- Loads of Mozerella grated cheese
- 1 tsp dhana jeera
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- Melted Butter, Put Oregano, Basil, Mixed herbs, Red chilli flakes in this only
- 5 to 6 Boiled Potatoes
- Olive oil for spraying on potatoes
- Salt to taste
- In a Pressure Cooker add oil, once heated add ginger chilli paste, followed by tomato paste, Let it cook, then add dhanajeera powder, chilli powder and turmeric powder along with salt. Add all beans, capsium, carrots and sweet corn in the Pressure cooker add salt gain if need be. Add a little water and let ti cook for 3 whistles.
- Mean while peel and cut the raw poatoes into wedges and boil in an open pan, once its boiled, drain them and place them on a baking tray. Sprinkle salt, Pepper, olive oil and the melted butter mixture.
- Finally pour the beans mixture on the potato wedges and top it with loadsss of grated cheese.
- Bake until the cheese melts. Yummyyyy 🙂