Wow one of my Favourites, if you guys like super spicy and Hot Food. Mexican dishes serve the best Hot Chilli Food. Here is presenting a simple recipee that gives that mexican taste.
- 1 Big Bowl Sliced Cabbage
- 2 carrots grated thin
- 1/2 cup french beans cut into long thin sticks
- 1 small tomato diced
- Cayenne Red chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 5 Red Bullet chillies sliced into sticks
- 1 cup Plain rice- already boiled and steamed
- 1 diced Green capsicum optional
In a Pan Heat oil, add the french beans, once they saute abit, add the red chilli bullets.
Add cabbage after five minutes and let it cook. ( Be adding salt at each stage of adding the veggies)
Once they cook well add the grated carrots, let it cook for a bit then add Soy Sauce.
Now in the cooked white rice, add salt and red chilli powder. Then mix this rice with the veggies and add the diced tomatoes. Simmer until its aromatic on a very Low flame.
Trust me this rice is heaven.