We have have heard of Sabudana Khichdi, Moryo (Samo), Sabudana Bateta na vada (should be my next upload), bet you guys if you have heard of Potato Khichdi. This measurements serves 3 people, let me be 80% sure that 60% of you have never made this farari potato khichdi, specially eaten when you observe the ekadashi fast. Also called faral.
- 7 Medium sized Potatoes roughly mashed with hands
- 2 Medium sized Tomatoes Paste
- Ginger chilli paste
- Curry Leaves and fresh coriander to garnish
- Oil and cumin seeds for temper
- Butter Milk – Chaas, this will depend on how thick you want the khichdi to be. Its better to use the ready made yoghurt to not make too sour
- Gound Peanut 4 to 5 Tbsp